Digital Account Director (Corporate)
Our client is a corporate and brand communications agency with global offices. They are currently seeking a Digital Account Director to join their Corporate Digital team in London.
The digital division comprises of in-house web design, development, strategy/consultants and project management teams who handle a wide range of digital initiatives across the UK plc space; primarily corporate and professional services websites. Clients range from FTSE listed companies to large travel companies and key financial services institutions.
Some exposure to Annual Reports or Investment comms would be beneficial.
- Support the Corporate Digital team by providing expertise to corporate digital clients, from initial site architecture to content strategy and design, working with a range of companies, be these FTSE, AIM or large private corporates.
- Show knowledge and understanding of the corporate suite of services, and in doing so, identify opportunities for development in the world of corporate digital as well as the wider offer (including reporting, presentations and brand). NB. Specialist consultants are on hand to cover specific areas.
- Support on new business pitches
- Exemplary digital project management skills with a working knowledge of both agile and waterfall process and an obsession for detail. This is the foundation of the role. We would like you to ‘own’ it. To help champion and set up process. To drive excellence in this area and embed efficiencies.
- Client service – as the day-to-day contact for our clients, you are able to build strong client relationships and partnerships. Responsible for all project admin and commercial management.
- Technically savvy – comfortable working with developers, drafting functional specs, CMS literate knowing your php from your .net.
- Documentation, timings and costings – fully confident in drafting all documentation, proposals and scoping for clients and tech teams to ensure clear communication, efficient briefing and great commercial management.
- An understanding of UX to be able to brief and manage UX consultants
- Run the quarterly analytics and reporting and day-to-day web editing and management of the corporate sites we look after.