Client Services Lead- 12 month contract
Client Services Lead to join a global leading business and financial data company in London.
Our client is looking for a Client Services Lead with video production experience to join the custom content team. You will oversee the successful delivery of large scale video creative solutions projects, from the stage of pre-booking to campaign completion. You will be key in driving projects, keeping on budget, on time, creating a supportive role for the multiple teams with time lines, estimates, scopes of work & detailed project updates. The role involves daily contact with clients and agencies, working with the sales team to manage external relationships.
We'll trust you to:
- Communicate proactively and regularly with cross-discipline groups from creative, client services, sales and editorial (if applicable) around status, budget and timelines.
- Lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all documents adhere to internal guidelines and best practice processes.
- Ensure that materials comply with all brand and style guidelines.
- Provide direction and advice on implementation strategy and solutions when appropriate.
You need to have:
- Extensive project management experience, ideally either at media owner or agency side
- Experience with international video production
- Experience in a client-service organization with creative and account teams
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of social media and digital communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.