We’re looking to recruit a driven, ambitious Account Manager for an award winning full service creative agency. Your role will involve managing the operations of two key accounts, one within gaming and one within the NFT space. You’ll deliver marketing strategies, influencer activations and creative outputs. Managing all aspects of the project and its P&L, working with team members across a range of disciplines whilst ensuring effective use of the agency’s resources. An interest in gaming, NFT or comic book culture is highly desirable.
The agency delivers strategy and execution for global brands, working with an enviable client list in the film, gaming, FMCG and lifestyle sectors. They are specialists in content and brand activations, crafting highly engaging brand experiences that live anywhere from social media and the metaverse, through to out of home and in retail. The team are a fun and collaborative bunch, a vibrant mix of highly talented creatives, strategists, data scientists, broadcast production specialists and client services colleagues, keeping everything on track to ensure that client's expectations are exceeded.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager/Project Manager
- Experience of running/overseeing marketing projects with a similar scope
- Experience of leading the client relationship across large projects or campaigns
- Ability to lead innovation and creativity (with support of internal creative/strategy teams)
- Experience in wider marketing, specifically working within social would be extremely beneficial.
- Pro-active, with demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Able to be completely autonomous where required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently.
This agency believes that coming together to collaborate is key to their success and work a hybrid model of 3 days in the studio and 2 remotely.
The salary for this role is c£40-£50K dependant on skills and experience. The agency offers fantastic benefits as well as hosting regular office parties, monthly free lunches, free drinks on a Friday and early Friday finishing during the Summer months.