Online Customer Marketing Manager
Have you got experience working as an Online Retention Manager/Customer Marketing Manager?
Are you experienced in using CMS platforms such as Magento, BigCommerce or similar, work with email/marketing automation platforms such as Dot and got good experience using social media management platforms such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite etc and Facebook Ads Manager?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a global fintech company, where you will be part of their EMEA Direct Channels team responsible for DTC e-commerce websites. These channels have been developed to support online sales for both the fintech’s own gift cards as well as 3rd party gift cards.
Currently this fintech has websites deployed in UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium and Switzerland. The aim to continue the expansion of these websites into other countries within Europe.
This is a hybrid split: WFH/Thursday in the office in Hertfordshire
- To develop and execute the retention & engagement strategy for D2C channels and consumer marketing sites across Europe.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Ecommerce, Content and Local Product teams to develop end-to-end plans to support commercial growth and drive customer retention.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing end-to-end retention marketing plans across European D2C channels.
- Planning and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Managing organic social media marketing plans.
- Managing External Review platforms.
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholder to drive the overall online strategy.
- Influence the development roadmap to support in driving continual improvement to our retention tooling.
- Communicate and report on relevant information including retention performance and user behavior to key stakeholders.
- Support in sale forecasting and hitting sales targets.
- Excellent with numbers and enjoys driving commercial performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in creating presentations for various levels of stakeholder around the business.
- Excellent in working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple deadlines.
- Ability to identify new opportunities with an eye for detail
Our client is offering a salary of £45k - £50k plus benefits which include 25 days leave with option to purchase 5 additional days, ½ day leave on your birthday, 4 appreciation days (taken globally across the company), pension, life insurance, private medical health cover (including family cover), cycle to work scheme, tech scheme, no-meeting Fridays, 2 hours a week you time, various partner discounts and benefits, annual Xmas and Summer party.
If this Online Retention Manager/Customer Marketing Manager is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.