A unique career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing professional with visual flair and an ability to create attractive content from complex information in our busy Marketing and Communications team at HUC. Truly make your mark in this newly created role to drive brand awareness of our dynamic and innovative NHS provider organisation amongst key stakeholders, both regionally and nationally.
Working for a continuously growing NHS 111 and primary care provider, no two days will be the same and you will need to hit the ground running, constantly looking for good news stories to promote while thinking outside the box. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
In return, we offer a competitive salary, passionate and supportive colleagues both within the team and across the organisation, great career development opportunities and a chance to shape our Marketing approach in a rewarding NHS environment.
- Working with our Commercial team to create a successful, multi-channel marketing strategy celebrating our business portfolio and successes
- Using your business acumen to create the right materials to boost our brand including factsheets, blogs, vlogs and thought leadership articles about our services, colleagues and care and patient case studies
- Achieving recognition by industry publications, local news outlets and business awards, creating a stakeholder databank and promoting our brand in the right way
- Developing a social media strategy and providing guidance for our Marketing and Communications Assistant on managing our accounts
- Marketing qualification or other relevant degree
- At least 3 years' experience in a Marketing or Communications role
- Intermediate experience of Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere
- Experience of working with journalists and proficient in social media
- Strong relationship building and people skills
- Creative flair
- Willingness to go the extra mile
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Perkbox staff benefit scheme and NHS discounts
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- NHS pension
- A supportive and dynamic environment
Currently this position is home working, but occasional office presence in Welwyn Garden City, Bedford or Peterborough may be required in the future.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 14th July 2022