Social and Owned Media Manager
- Working at one of the leading entertainment brands!
- Leading the Social Media and Owned Media strategy
About Our Client
Known for its pioneering spirit and incredible contribution of innovative products to the ever growing video game market, Nintendo's goal is to make people smile through inspiring their customers! Delivering fun and unique entertainment experiences for everyone, Nintendo have created franchises that are household names worldwide, including; Mario™, Pokemon™, Aminal Crossing™ and of course, the Nintendo Switch™!
As the Social and Owned Media Manager, your role will be to:
- Develop, implement, evaluate and drive Nintendo UK's social media marketing strategy across multiple social and owned channels (including; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, PopJam, Website, on-device Switch News)
- Create, schedule and post social and owned channel content
- Collaborate with and manage internal and external stakeholders to align plans, including; Sales, Comms and Trade Marketing, external agencies and software publishers
- Handle data sources to understand consumer and market insights
- Develop presentations summarising insights from paid and organic activities, identifying opportunities and using findings to help shape Nintendo UK marketing activities
- Understand how the wider marketing and communications plan impact the social and owned media plans
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Social and Owned Media Manager, you will have:
- Social media and content marketing experience, personally managing multiple social media channels in games, tech or the entertainment industry
- Strong gaming knowledge and understanding of the Nintendo community - whether you're a games expert or have a true passion for the Nintendo brand
- Demonstrable experience in creating fantastic editorial content leading to strong organic reach and engagement
- An analytical approach to campaigns, with confidence in analysing and evaluating results
- Knowledge of games media and influencers is preferred
What's on Offer
In addition to working for one of the most fun and exciting entertainment brands, Nintendo offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Hybrid working, with the office based in Windsor
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance Scheme (Travel, Medical, Dental)
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're a social media expert who is passionate about video games, enjoys making people smile and thrives in a fun and entertaining industry then apply today!
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPBBJN0620225638549Z
Apply for Social and Owned Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly