Social Media Manager
What's the role?
One of London's most successful independent agencies are looking for a Social Media Manager to work across clients in the Telco, Premium automotive and Restaurant sectors.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who lives and breathes social media platforms and content creation to join a rapidly growing agency.
You will be responsible for planning and managing the execution of clients’ social content strategies across social platforms (both paid and earned), delivering ongoing campaigns across video, animation, podcast, voice, design & stills.
This role also comes with great career progression opportunities as the business continues to expand.
- Lead on design, production and execution of social campaigns
- Assist with the development and delivery of client content plans & social strategies across all key social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn and Podcasts.
- Working closely with Creative and Production teams to plan and deliver campaigns and content plans using all media formats across social for a wide range of clients.
- Map, engage, plan and manage Influencer campaigns where required.
- Scheduling/delivery of content across client channels, with Community Management where required.
- Developing and integrating Paid Strategies where required.
- Client liaison and management of all activity and processes required to proficiently create and run creative campaigns.
- Comprehensive Monthly Reporting, analysis, and ongoing insights and recommendations to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the marketplace and the social landscape to ensure delivery of best-in-class campaigns.
- Support new business by delivering social audits, concepts and account reports
- Help to develop the paid social offering to include the latest tools, technology and techniques, when required.
- To closely monitor trends in the different industries relevant to our client base and creating stimulus to present to the wider agency teams on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of your projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships and expectations.
- Keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the content marketing sector with awareness of social trends and competitors.
- Attend client pitches and partake in proposal submissions
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in all areas of delivery is desired: Social management, influencer marketing, paid media, community management, creative briefing, team management and reporting.
- Strong copywriter
- Knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & TikTok)
- Proven experience of creating strategies and campaign concepts, recognizing opportunities for unique and successful content, and generating new ideas that utilise video, animation, podcasts, voice and photography heavily.
- Proven experience of taking learnings from performance and adapting strategies for constant improvement.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Confident in own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations.