Insight Manager, Manchester (Hybrid) – Up to £51k dependent on experience
Are you a data-driven Insight Manager based near Manchester looking for a new challenge? This retail agency are doing some incredible work across in-store and digital campaigns, and looking for someone who can create, track and analyse campaigns to make the most from their data for clients.
The Insight Manager who joins them will be managing a small team, delivering accurate and insightful campaign evaluations and reports on media performance trends, helping to fuel future campaigns. Being here you’ll use Plan-Apps data to create insight reports, drive innovative projects forward, develop new methodologies and approaches for evaluation processes and store targeting techniques.
If you’re an Insight Manager with experience in retail and shopper marketing, we want to hear from you as soon as possible. Being an Insight Manager means you’ll have some previous experience working within a similar agency or consultancy, being able to hit the ground running.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Insight Manager:
- Working with Plan-Apps data to create insightful campaign evaluations for clients
- Work alongside client, campaign, project management and the wider insight teams
- Advise clients on best use of data, using reports to fuel future campaigns
- Develop new methodologies and approaches for evaluating media focusing on an omni-channel approach
- Lead team to create, track and analyse in-store and digital campaigns
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Insight Manager:
- Experience within a similar retail / shopper marketing agency
- Great experience within insight
- Confident working with clients
- Ability to keep on top of multiple reports simultaneously
- Knowledge of Plan-Apps
We want to hear from this Insight Manager as soon as possible regarding this role. Please get in touch quoting JW1067.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/