Mid weight Copywriter
ROLE: Mid weight Copywriter
Fabulous new opportunity to join a direct response television company who works within the charity sector.
- Write copy for a variety of projects (including DRTV adverts, digital video and social media)
- Working primarily on our fundraising clients you will be brainstorming ideas, creating concepts and developing scripts
- Working alongside our in-house editors you will see your ideas come to life from storyboard to offline edits through to the finished ad
- As you gain experience, you'll be directing voice overs in sound studios
Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of copywriting experience. Direct response preferential
- Preferably agency experience / or client in house creative
- Examples of TV and digital work
- A strong portfolio of your work with Charity/Fundraising examples
- An interest and awareness of good causes
- Enjoy working in a fun, collaborative environment
- Be happy juggling multiple jobs and meeting their deadlines
- Write original copy that connects with your audience and persuades them to respond
Salary & Benefits
- £40-50k pa
- 6 days per month in the office
- 1 Friday off per month
- Dog friendly office
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.