CRO Manager - Fully Remote - £45,000pa
Major Players are working with a globally recognised agency, specialising in transforming content and data, helping clients rapidly reach, grow, and engage with global audiences.
As a CRO Manager, you will work with some seriously exciting clients, taking the lead website changes and improving user experience and website design. You'll get stuck in handling client relationships, working to build proactive relationships to achieve client objectives.
As a CRO Manager with this exciting agency, you will:
- Support the Conversion and Analytics team by conducting landing page reviews, full website reviews, setting up and reviewing usability tests, and producing wireframes (using Figma)
- Set up A/B tests, and examine Google analytics and visual analytics tools
- Lead online ideation workshops with clients, and write relevant blog posts to share knowledge with the wider agency
The CRO Manager will need:
- 3+ years of experience within a role using Google analytics and conversion tools, or within a similar field (for example, UX, Web Development, Product Development)
- Proficiency in analysis, reporting, and communication, with the ability to provide evidence-based recommendations for website improvements
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and build strong relationships
- Experience with A/B testing tools, wireframing tools, and whiteboard tools
Location: Fully remote working
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.