I'm working with an award-winning experiential agency in London who are looking for a Creative Strategist to join them in making work that is not to be ignored. This role is where Strategist blurs with Creative Director, as a hybrid role! High on pitch wins, this culture first agency is working with a range of clients both online and in real life
- Engineering the creative output, from insight to concept to execution
- Turning brand objectives into crystal clear strategies to engage consumers especially gen-z and millennials
- Developing creative executions and unique activation's, telling brand stories with exceptional experiences
- Forecasting hard and soft targets, demonstrating ROI
Skills & Experience
- Can demonstrate how a Big Idea can travel into other communications channels, from social to PR, shopper to content, influencer to digital.
- Experience leading a team and championing creativity
- Can show results in portfolio through generating insightful provocations
- You'll have a track record in developing famous experiential campaigns combined with a multi-channel mindset.
- The perfect balance of strategist and conceptual thinker
- Commercially savvy and inquisitive
- Passionate and an industry expert
- Ready to join a team for pitch wins and BIG IDEAS
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on: 020 7845 7279 or connect with me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephaniekkane
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.