Riding high on recent pitch wins, I'm working with an Immersive Agency that are looking for Creative Designer to join their team. You'll be playing the pivotal creative role within the agency supporting the Head of Creative and the Executive Creative Director. Driven by creative vision you'll be rolling working on a variety of clients.
- Being the creator of mood boards, storyboards and guest journeys
- Creating designs that is imaginative, on budget, and delivered within the agreed time scale.
- Creating stand out deck design
- They should be driven by creative vision, and have a versatile skill set. The Creative Designer should have the ability to pivot from brief to brief, whilst
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in google slides, with the ability to create stand out deck design is essential.
- A pro with Adobe CS, 3D skills are advantageous
- A background in live & immersive events is helpful
- Can prove credentials in creating bold and original design
- An enthusiasm for creating spectacular events with a passion for design.
- A drive to improve with your designs, creative approach & methods
- Communicative and collaborative
- Able to analyse trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me at email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.