Temp Assistant Studio Manager needed ASAP
Temp Assistant Studio Manager needed ASAP Flexi remote West London. 1 day onsite / 4 remote 5 days per week. Online fashion brand.
Job Title:Assistant Studio Manager
Reports To: Global Head of Creative Operations
What are we looking for:
* Experience managing workflow through a busy studio
* Experience of working in a fast-paced studio with a high volume of briefs
* Adept at assessing creative against brand standards
* Knowledge and understanding of the creative process from brief, artwork and production
* Confident when dealing with stakeholders, reviewing briefs, understanding the info needed for the designers/writers to pick up the projects and go
* Managing multiple projects at one time
* Keen attention to detail, continually striving to deliver 'right first time' projects
* Able to understand feedback and making a plan to deliver it
* Organised, able to manage time and project delivery
* Strong verbal, written and communication skills
* Able to build relationships in a hybrid work environment
* Project management, understanding your role in the process and the impact it has on the overall end goal
* Understanding the process of a creative studio
* Multi-task and remain calm under the pressure of tight deadlines
* Flexible working style to manage key stakeholders internally and externally
* Resilient, able to accept feedback and move forward
170 to 200 per day.
Flexi remote (1 day onsite to start ASAP)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.