Ecommerce Coordinator to join an independent ethical fashion company in London.
The ideal candidate is keen to improve the brand community's experience online and has a natural understanding and flair for all things digital.
- Use Shopify and Shopify Plus to lead the entire digital merchandising process, both for product building and management, as well as for optimising customer experience through the online store
- Proactively test and manage the site day-to-day to ensure it's working at optimum capacity
- Expert use of analytic tools to accurately present key metric reports on community engagement and behaviour to the brand
- Liaise with the Production and Warehouse teams on stock levels and product availability
- Work with the creative teams to ensure the website is updated with new campaign content, copy and product imagery in time for new collection releases
- Lead the development and improvement of all website SEO
- Analyse and test the website and user journey to identity areas of improvement within functionality, design and performance
- Oversee fluid integration of our ecommerce platform with social media platforms and newsletter providers
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure that any products featured in social plans or newsletters have sufficient stock availability
- A genuine love for the brand
- Highly experienced in Shopify and Shopify Plus platforms
- Experience working within E-commerce
- Knowledge and experience of Search Engine Optimisation
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics to analyse and report on website performance
- High level of attention to detail and focus
- Degree, e-Commerce or Digital marketing qualification
- Coding / HTML knowledge
- Experience growing and managing international ecommerce sites
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.