Strategic Campaigns Manager
• Do you have experience developing & delivering cost effective impactful campaigns?
• Can you produce communications targeting different audiences in simple and compelling ways?
• Would you like an opportunity to deliver campaigns that make a difference to the charity sector?
As a Strategic Campaigns Manager for the Charity Commission, you’ll lead the development and delivery of insight led communications which make a difference to the charity sector; supporting trustees to fulfil their duties, and encouraging safer giving behaviours amongst the public. You will increase the visibility of the Commission, positioning the organisation as a forward thinking, supportive regulator, and contribute to increased public trust and confidence.
We are the charity regulator. We ensure that charity can thrive and inspire trust so that people can improve lives and strengthen society.
The Communications & Policy Directorate is at the centre of delivering the Commission’s purpose and strategy. The directorate leads the organisation’s efforts to engage with charity trustees, public, staff and key stakeholders in order to change behaviour and perception and strengthen trust.
We influence behaviour so that charities follow the law and good practice, we help the public make informed choices, we use our voice to explain our work and why it matters, and we use innovative thinking, evidence and insight to make clear, bold recommendations to improve the charity framework.
In doing all this, we engage with and listen to others – the public, charities, policymakers, other regulators - because it makes our work better and gives it more traction.
- Lead the development and delivery of innovative and effective campaigns (paid and no/low-cost) targeting trustees and the public. Ensure audience insight is central to all activity, campaigns resonate and drive behaviour change.
- Develop strategic communication plans which deliver against clear and SMART objectives using a variety of media channels (incl. digital/social media, advertising, PR and partnerships) to best reach and engage key audiences.
- Ensure campaigns monitored and evaluated effectively demonstrating performance against objectives, including outcomes.
- Lead effective delivery through external suppliers (including media planners / buyers, creative and research agencies), including management of campaign budgets, driving positive relationships, ensuring a high standard of output, value for money and delivery to time/quality.
- Drive efficient use of resources & development of innovative solutions, ensuring delivery of a high quality and value for money output.
- Proven track record of delivering significant and complex cost effective, impactful campaigns. You will have experience of delivering low and no-cost campaigns and efficient communications.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills and the proven ability to build trust quickly; particularly building effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders / suppliers.
- Strong project management skills including budget management, procurement processes and experience delivering campaigns through agencies.
- Ability to develop an integrated campaigns approach, ensuring owned/ earned/bought channels work together to achieve communication objectives.
- Effectively manage the delivery of campaign plans, including, efficient use of resources, delegation of work across team and development of solutions, driving a high quality and value for money output.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and learn from research and performance data, embedding lessons learnt into subsequent activity
- Manage and deliver the evaluation of campaign plans, including defining clear metrics that relate to measurable communication and policy/ business outcomes.
Please follow link to apply to view full advertisement