Role: Account Manager
Flexible working: Currently 2 days in office, 3 remote
We're working with one of London’s top agencies who are on the hunt for an Account Manager to work on one of their flagship clients.
The role is integrated with key channels including Press, Print and Digital, Video and OOH
The role sits across both the brand creative team and creative production team and is a key hire for the agency.
This role will be working with a fantastic team of Business Directors and Account Directors.
The account management teams are responsible for working and delivering on briefs that form the agency’s four key workstreams:
• Brand and Product Campaigns
• Rebrand Campaigns
The agency are looking for someone who can confidently come in with sleeves rolled up and ready to get involved!
This person will be managed day-to-day by the Account Director and report into the AD and Business Director. They must be wily chameleon who is organised and have no qualms about working under pressure but be taking the time to think about ‘the bigger picture’: what’s right for the client and agency.
This person must also have the confidence to interact with clients and the agency leadership team.
They will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong inter-personal skills, allied with ‘selling’ great work.
They need to be really buttoned down with financial processes, as they will have to regularly report on the status of the client account to the Business Director and clients.
People (internally and externally) management skills is a must. The account manager role will focus 100% on a flagship FS account with potentially some work on additional clients in the wellbeing and FMCG space.
• Manage and deliver smaller individual client projects, driving projects forward from brief to supply
• Driving every aspect of a projects and project delivery, organising resource and people
• Manage all things relative to the organisation of the account
• Manage budgets, ensuring clients raise POs and be on top of their finances
• Be the go-to guru for knowledge about the client’s business & competitors which fuels the team’s thinking
• Share relevant ideas and inspiration from other brands
• Generate weekly / quarterly Brand Marketing activity packs to showcase work we’ve done for clients
• Enthusiasm for the client’s business and taking a proactive interest in the industry as a whole
• Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
• Understanding of the production process and appropriate paperwork
• Ability to multi-task and take on whatever the account demands at a junior level
• Ability to understand and work with media plans
• Ability to complete project timelines, status and contact reports
• Ability to collate and critique competitor activity to inform ongoing activity
You will need experience in a client services position at an integrated agency - that part I'm afraid is not negotiable.
We’re also happy to talk to SAEs looking for a step up!