Head of Agency Operations
Head of Agency Operations to join a global retail design agency in London.
The Head of Agency Operations is a critical role within the creative agency. Reporting into the Director, this role is responsible for managing their plans, vision and direction and translating this into the team, ensuring that the client's expectations are consistently delivered to a high standard.
This position is responsible for supervising and coordinating all aspects of the agency, aligning to the coaching and mentoring style adopted within the business. The Head of Agency Operations is responsible for managing a multi-disciplined team of creative designers, client services and freelance resource.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing the agency team on a day-to-day basis.
- Professional and agile approach when working with the internal team, freelance support, and clients to ensure all work is delivered to the highest standard.
- Leading the team with managing multiple clients and projects.
- Managing the studio resource and workload planning, identifying specialist external resource as required.
- Manage, update and maintain the Freelance database.
- Planning workload and studio time alongside managing the expectations of the clients and key stakeholders in the business.
- Meet with clients and support the director with briefs, proposals and presentations as needed.
- Responsible for networking and attending industry events.
- Display a keen interest in retail, the creative process, and current trends.
- Research current industry/market trends and apply this knowledge to improve the agencies performance.
- Work in line with the business in a coaching and mentoring style to motivate and energise the team.
- Recruit new talent into the team in line with our strategic talent/recruitment plan.
- Workload planning and resource scheduling for all Creative work across core and freelance resource.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams).
- Ability to carry out workload planning/Studio management to a high level.
- Resource planning/Freelance management.
- Experience within a Creative agency.
- Previous Account Management experience.
- Previous experience of working within an SME.
- Understanding of luxury retail market.
- Excellent working knowledge of Creative software/suite including AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Sketch Up and the Adobe Creative suite.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.