Freelance Social Media Manager
Major Players are working with an employer branding agency that are currently looking for a freelance Social Media Manager to work across a variety of clients.
It'll be your job to get to know their clients inside-out and make sure social media is at the heart of everything they offering them.
● Concepting, planning and developing content in line with client objectives
● Ensuring that all planned activities are insight-led, based on audience research and considering social media best practice
● Bring new thinking and fresh ideas to client relationships
● Growing key client accounts
● Provide consultancy to help our clients plan, build and deliver a coherent and effective social media presence
● Oversee day-to-day social media deliverables including content calendars, reports, social strategies and paid social campaigns (with the support of the wider team)
Experience of managing social channels and community management for clients
● Experience of Paid Social (or an interest in upskilling in this area)
● Capable of building strong relationships with our clients- must have experience in this!
● Strong understanding/experience of social strategy and reporting
● Happy presenting to senior stakeholders
● An excellent writer
● Know a thing or two about budget development and management