Senior Creative Designer (Retail, Luxury, 3D, 2D)
Senior Creative Designer to join a global retail design agency in London.
The role of Senior Creative Designer is to manage and be involved in a number of projects at one time, consistently delivering a high level of work on all projects and have full knowledge of all details in each project.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Create high quality 2D and 3D design visuals that are innovative and commercially justifiable solutions. Develop and finalise these concepts to a presentable level using the Adobe Creative suite.
- Confidently present creative designs to the wider company and clients when necessary.
- Accurately and consistently cost creative work, monitoring the time spent on projects to ensure that it is kept in line with what is estimated at the start of the project.
- Work to tight deadlines and quickly turn around amends from the Client Services team and Project Managers.
- Ensure objectives are clarified, defined and that realistic action plans are developed and implemented.
- To remain involved in projects from concept to completion, maintaining close contact with all projects throughout development and production to ensure attention to detail through all stages.
- To take an interest in trends within the industry and drawing on inspiration from this, researching new trends and materials, visiting design shows and studying design magazines to keep knowledge clear and up-to-date. Promote design to the wider company.
- Mentor and support Junior members of the Design team.
- Learn from research and suggest new ideas to advance the in-house Creative capabilities, putting forward proposals for software developments and changes to be considered.
- Senior Creative Designer experience
- Fluent using design software such as 3DS Max, SketchUp and AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of the luxury retail market
- Understanding of the end-to-end process, from creative/development through to manufacture/print and installation
- Ability to manage time appropriately
- Manage workload independently, able to assess priorities and reorganise work as required
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.