Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
We're working with an A-list celebrity's newly launched alcohol brand to find a savvy & creative Social Media Manager to drive the venture's online presence forward in exciting & innovative ways!
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in creating engaging content across socials, particularly Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Owning the day to management of the account - including creating and posting content (includes production, editing, videography etc)
- Community management - responding to queries
- Managing the content calendars and TOV
- Launch new products
- Working with the broadcast team to develop content calendars and translate creative ideas
- Regular posting and monitoring of content
- Ownership of social processes / procedures
- Use analysis and research to monitor results.
Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 2 years' experience in social media. either brand or agency side
- Proven experience in managing social media platforms - accounts
- Strong passion for community management, good communicator
- Clear understanding of the social media landscape, trends, cultural events
- Prior experience in using social management tools / reporting
- Prior experience as a Marketing Executive (or similar) in a creative business.
- Super organisation skills, and the ability to manage lots of projects at once.
- Comfortable with production, filming, editing, copywriting etc
- Able to drive to the locations
Salary & Perks
- Up to £50,000
- Flexible work from home policy
- Plus more TBC
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.