Social Media Manager
A great opportunity to join a family-run leading baking business as a Social Media and influencer Manager.
Hybrid role with 3 days onsite/2 days remote.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about all things social, and that has a keen eye for emerging trends & platforms.
This role will sit within the marketing team, and the successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Head of Communications. They will also work alongside the Head of Creative, design and content team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement effective social media and influencer strategies across all social media channels, supported by clear and ambitious KPIs.
- Leverage their content/design team to produce engaging creative where needed.
- There may also be some social media management needed for sister brand.
- Find and build strong relationships with influencers/creators who are closely aligned with the brand to increase reach and grow brand awareness.
- Good eye for photography/videography and happy to build relationships with those in all areas of the business, including but not limited to, the bakery, stores and customer service team to get insight/ behind the scenes content needed for our platforms.
- Manage consistent and thorough reporting across all social and influencer activity, and budgets where applicable.
- Manage social and influencer activity calendars that support broader business objectives.
- Constantly learning and developing knowledge of all relevant platforms, whilst keeping an eye on any emerging trends or platforms they should be a part of.
- Experience in a social media role
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communicator
- Extensive understanding of multiple social channels
- Genuine passion for social media and keen to keep learning and expanding their knowledge
- Proven track record of success in growing following and engagement on social media platforms
- Strong organisational skills and project management
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.