Corporate Communications and Campaign Manager
Corporate Communications and Campaign Manager
Our client manages acres of diverse green spaces, rare habitats and historic buildings and monuments across London.
They also manage other important public spaces in the capital that are among the most visited attractions in the UK with millions of visits every year.
They are now looking for a Corporate Communications and Campaigns Manager to join them on a permanent, full-time basis, working 36 hours per week.
- Salary of £37,192 to £43,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 29 days after 3 years’ service)
- Employer Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare cash plan and health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme - available to all staff and family members
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced corporate communications professional, to join our client’s small but fast-paced communications team.
In this highly rewarding position, you will have the chance to work in and promote London’s most prestigious and widely enjoyed green spaces. As you engage people in behaviour change, you will ensure all of our client’s visitors can enjoy the extensive benefits their spaces provide.
So, if you have bags of enthusiasm and creativity but also the gravitas to be able to advise and challenge senior colleagues on corporate comms and campaigns issues, are eager to work for a high-profile charitable organisation and build a fantastic professional network, all whilst working in some of London’s most tranquil, green oases, this is the perfect opportunity.
As the Corporate Communications and Campaigns Manager, you will create, develop and project manage our client’s behaviour change campaigns, to support positive visitor behaviour across their green spaces.
Specifically, you will deliver a feasibility and outcome plan for a brand new five-year awareness and behaviour change campaign, with a focus on sustainability, to support their new organisational strategy.
Leading our client’s corporate communications activity, you will have overall responsibility for all transport-related communications, including developing a communications plan for their strategies. You will lead on their corporate response to any issues that may damage their reputation, through well-crafted messaging and a well-executed communications approach. Working with a range of internal and external partners, you will build and manage excellent relationships to support the effective delivery of their communications strategies.
Additionally, you will:
- Line manage two highly skilled senior communications officers
- Write and deliver TRP’s corporate crisis communications plan
- Manage their annual and monthly communications calendar
- Engage proactively with local government, heritage bodies and cultural institutions in order to work in a more collaborative way
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Extensive experience in a press team, corporate communications or campaigns team,
- Experience of using a range of channels including digital and social media
- Experience of proactively communicating with and targeting a wide range of audiences
- Expertise in campaign creation, management, delivery and evaluation
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of working with the media
- The ability to brief senior management on corporate comms and campaigns issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- The ability to manage competing campaign workloads, including experience in a crisis
- The ability to draft strategies and plans to support delivery of work
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
Ideally, you will have experience of managing a team and working collaboratively with different internal teams and external partners.
Experience of working with confidential and highly sensitive material, including briefing journalists and stakeholders, would be highly advantageous.
The closing date for applications is 17th July.
Other organisations might call this position Communications Manager, Campaigns Manager, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Media and Campaigns Manager or Digital Campaigns Manager.
Webrecruit and our client’s are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.