Our client is a leading progressive and design-led luxury property development company. They have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & PR Manager to join the team They are open to midweight to senior levels. Offices are based in London.
To develop and promote our brands, profile and reputation across a number of inter-connected businesses. You will hold and manage information on current and potential projects and products, and support our key principals with achieving their strategic objectives. You will help create our narrative and marketing materials, grow media relations and use your communications flair and experience to help build market share and profile.
- Supporting, developing and delivering creative PR, marketing and communication strategies for the group companies
- Working with the senior management team to put these strategies into practice.
- Collaborating with multiple teams to produce effective press releases and content for promotional materials, print, media, online, direct marketing and social media channels.
- Coordinating any agency partners, designers and photographers, etc as required.
- Coordinating communication with purchasers and other stakeholders, both internal and external
- Developing schedules and maintaining deadlines and budgets.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Full marketing support for all brands.
- Assisting in the creation and execution of PR, marketing and communication strategies, to include online, social media, direct marketing and print
- Assisting in the creation and execution of a crisis communication strategy
- Assisting in managing the marketing & communications budget and programmes, and ensuring milestones are achieved on time and within budget
- Undertaking and presenting market research to understand our audiences and to measure the effectiveness of our initiatives
- Coordinating (and in some cases managing) the work of external consultants and agencies, and identifying new ones with additional expertise, as needed
- Developing authentic narratives which effectively represent the brands and products, based on maintaining current market, demographic and brand/product knowledge
- Undertaking research to identify relevant opportunities (i.e. trade shows, webinars, blogs, panel events, awards, sponsorships, partnerships, memberships, hospitality, launches and customer events, etc), and managing them once agreed
- Ensuring that all internal and external teams are briefed effectively, that they follow agreed design briefs, and that deliverable schedules are devised and adhered to.
- Producing effective press releases and other marketing content, working alongside our in-house graphic designer as needed
- Managing relationships with regional, national and trade media contacts in order to generate the required press coverage. This to include responding to reactive media inquiries, forward feature articles, etc
- Assisting in the creation of new websites, and undertaking regular content updates and proactive management of these
- Generating social media content and maintaining a regular programme of updates, as per strategy
- Monitoring social media channels, responding to comments, reposting relevant articles.
- Working closely with our graphic designer to contribute to and strengthen proposals, presentations and reports as required
- Obtaining necessary consent/final approval on all marketing collateral, products and promotions.
- Creating a relevant awards calendar and producing our entries.
- Managing the reporting to project stakeholders as required, ensuring it's both timely and informative
- Ensuring the brands meet expectations through monitoring marketing trends and partner or customer feedback
- Monitoring news and keeping abreast of industry trends and key spokespeople.
- Representing the group at external events and meetings
- Contributing to the overall development of group strategies and plans, as required
- Any other responsibilities as may reasonably be required from time to time
- Good IT skills, including MS Office, Adobe, WordPress, MailChimp (or similar)
- Worked in the property/real estate sector a bonus
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent contacts and relationships with media
- Strong analytical ability
- Imaginative, creative, hard-working, organised
- Able to work to deadline, sometimes under pressure
- Ability to make cost-saving decisions for production
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.