Scaramanga is seeking an experienced account manager with digital marketing agency experience to work with our predominantly business-to-business clients, across a wide range of industries.
We work with mid-sized businesses who are looking to grow and expand and recognise that specialist advice will help them achieve this. Our work is very business focussed – we deliver results that impact positively on the bottom line – and we believe that inclusivity, diversity and accessibility are an essential component of marketing.
This role is primarily focussed on the delivery of client work, but the successful candidate will also support the directors with pitches and the marketing of the agency.
The role will cover the following areas:
- Managing key accounts to ensure that campaigns are developed and delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Digital marketing campaigns - PPC, retargeting, paid social
- Copywriting and delivering content marketing campaigns across digital media
- Working with the directors to develop marketing strategies for clients
- Working on cross-agency brand and web projects
- Setting up and promoting webinars, events, podcasts etc
- Supporting the marketing of Scaramanga Agency
Whilst full training will be provided, the following skills are required:
- Excellent client service and account management skills gained in a marketing agency environment
- Able to manage multiple clients and projects and meet deadlines
- A strong background in digital and social media marketing
- Copywriting skills and a very high standard of written English, especially spelling and grammar
- Project management
- A confident self-starter who is also a team player
Whilst not essential, as training will be provided, the following skills would be an attribute:
- Knowledge of website content management systems (not programming skills)
- Experience of preparing proposals/pitches and budgets
- Comfortable presenting to clients
Our purpose is to make marketing accessible and inclusive so that brands can positively and effectively communicate with everyone who engages with them.
We create brands, campaigns and websites that embrace diversity, are accessible to all and present your inclusivity story – for customers, for society and for the planet.
For us, it is never too much. A simple mantra that we repeat every day.
Established in 2000, we have the track record and know-how to transform performance for organisations, so that they can build brand awareness, launch new products and services, enter new markets, and grow sales and profitability to reach their full potential.