Senior Account Manager (Influencer Marketing)
The speed read:
You get to work with a large global technology client and deliver high profile campaigns and brand activations for the UK and European markets. This could build to a high profile role, working on the largest account in the agency.
You will be planning, managing and measuring influencer campaigns. These could be b2b and b2c and might involve tech bloggers or gamers who generate their own content.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with the talent and their agents.
- Developing regional marketing plans and activations.
- Reading contracts (you will have lots of support with this) and negotiating and managing client and stakeholder input.
- Planning campaigns and brand activations. You will be responsible for the UK and European markets.
- Measuring the performance and learning from data (with help and input from a larger team).
- Running budgets and all the usual project management skills
- Working closely with your client and the broader client service and creative team in L.A.
The agency is based in the US and you will need to be able to flex around an LA timezone and they will welcome a way of working that is good for both parties. This is a fully remote role with infrequent meetings in or just outside London.
- May not be an influencer marketing expert just yet, but you are really keen to build skills in this area.
- May have worked at a PR agency on an influencer campaign and would like to develop your experience more in this area.
- Will be great with detail
- Get a lot of energy and satisfaction in the back and forth of negotiating and problem solving within teams and with clients.
- Love campaign management
- May have a European language or two (not essential at all, just useful!)
- Are happy to be flexible in your working day (but the agency will be flexible too and support you in your success)
Salary - £55k - £65k plus benefits. Fully remote working.
A curiosity for tech, entertainment or gaming will make your job more fun!