Marketing Manager - Real estate/hospitality
Marketing Manager - Real Estate
Marketing Executive - The Company
My client is a top tier, leading development company within the real estate industry. An extremely well known industry leader with huge projects in the pipeline.
Marketing Manager - The Role
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager or someone looking for a step up, who can take their marketing to the next level! The main aim for this role is to lead, develop and execute the marketing strategy across Europe.
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies
- Create compelling client communications and monitor the engagement data
- Raise the profile of the brand
- Work with key stakeholders
- Improving brand presence
- Campaign execution
Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
- 3-5yrs experience in a marketing role
- Ability to deliver high profile business initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management skills, with natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
London, up to 48K
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Rez Parbez" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rez Parbez|- firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.