B2B Marketing Manager (6 month contract)
B2B Marketing Manager role for 6 month contract at social media platform
Tomorrow London are lucky to be working alongside one of the world's leading short-form mobile video platforms, operating out of the UK, US, the EU, Asia and the Middle East. They are looking to hire a new B2B Marketing Manager for a 6-month contract to help with planning, executing and measuring marketing touch points as part of their general marketing strategy. This is truly fantastic chance to join up with a globally established and current company with a huge outreach.
- Closely maintain key oversight and coordination of projects and campaigns which engage with the brands direct audiences
- Responsible for managing the entire marketing mix, from industry events, to marketing comms and industry relations or brand partnerships
- Devise and implement marketing strategy in response to challenges facing the business
- Collaborate with EUI centres to deliver EUI wide touchpoints in the UK market
- Work alongside XFN stakeholders in comms, brand strategy and marketing sciences to deliver fame-building work to the market
The ideal candidate shall have a demonstrable past working in marketing and events, whilst being a competent project manager able to deliver on multiple projects to exemplary standards working within demanding deadlines. As well as this, they shall possess a sophisticated set of communication skills which is essential to this role to allow for cohesive communication across all aspects of the team to deliver the highest-performing marketing assets possible.