SEO Manager - Hybrid - £45,000pa
Major Players are working with a proudly independent and data-driven Digital Marketing and SEO agency, experiencing excellent growth and looking to expand their technical SEO team.
As a SEO Manager, you will be at the forefront of running and executing the technical SEO strategy for a few key clients, demonstrating your key insight and skills across a variety of industries.
As a SEO Manager with this exciting agency, you will:
- Take ownership of the formulation and execution of results-driven SEO strategies across client accounts to drive traffic and revenue for clients
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions and optimise landing pages
- Analyse health and performance, resolving errors and work to improve technical performance and core vitals
- Speak with and update our clients on a regular basis
The SEO Manager will need:
- 4+ years of SEO experience across technical, on/off-page, and content SEO, either agency or client-side
- An expertise in key SEO tools (SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, Search Console and AHrefs)
- A data-driven and commercially-focused personality, with excellent interpersonal communication skills
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Farringdon
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.