Junior Digital Account Director
Junior Digital Account Director - £43k to £50k - Hybrid
An engaging and dynamic media agency they tailor their services to lead and be the forerunners in their industry. Their aim is to drive their passion and commitment on planning and buying across various advertising channels.
With 10 years of continued growth, they have become one of the UK's forerunners in providing bespoke brand and response to their prestigious clientele working across a variety of sectors.
They are looking for a motivated and detail orientated individual to work with and lead a team of 2 digital specialists to execute your client campaigns.
- Ambitious and focused individual to lead a team and grow the skill set of an already established team.
-Drive creative thinking and take initiatives in identifying areas and opportunities for business ideas and growth.
- Build and nurture external and internal relationships to improve to build strong working relationships
-Implement and drive client meetings for client satisfaction and retention.
- Pitching new business ideas for company growth and goals
- 4+ years' experience working in Media Planning and Buying
-Ability to demonstrate working in a successful team structure with a firm focus on performance retention and brand client's management
- Online Display, DMC and Programmatic experience is essential, added experience in management platforms such as Google ADS and Meta would be advantageous.
- Be articulate, motivated and thrive in working across a variety of sectors
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on: 020 7845 7716 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Haddijatou Jack
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.