Are you a Growth Director seeking new challenges with a min of 8 years experience working within a new business or a client facing role within a digital agency? We urge you to read on and get in touch ………
DNA Recruit are working alongside a digital agency who help some of the world's biggest brands to transform customer experiences enabling them to become leaders in digital change by identifying and solving their challenges. A thriving team committed to delivering the best and push boundaries and are not afraid to be different and have rapidly grown in the last 18 months.
Reporting to CGO/Head of Growth (depending on experience), the Growth Director will be joining the Agency's Growth Team, and together with their 10 people strong Growth and Marketing teams who have responsibility for growing the EMEA region. The Growth Director will work together and assist various new business opportunities, from initial contact with prospects through to successful pitches and clients including working together with the Product, Tech and Design teams by working together effectively to ensure a compelling, well structured proposal is sent to their prospects, and leads will come from their outbound agency and other sources (direct in-bound enquiries, event attendees, lapsed clients etc) and from the initial meetings with the client, the Growth Director will identify the opportunity for the Agency and work with the broader Agency teams to create compelling proposals to win the client.
Is this you?
The Growth Director will have at least 8 years new business / client experience within a similar digital project agency and a strong track record in helping to create new business opportunities from "cold" leads as well as converting into wins. Reporting into the Head of Growth or Chief Growth Officer (depending on the candidate's experience), our client is looking for a Growth Director with:
- Experience in creating, delivering and winning proposals and pitches in a digital agency at a large scale circa £1M upwards.
- Performance history in winning digital product business.
- Experience working as both an individual to drive new business leads and as part of a team to deliver conversion of lead to sale with gravitas and knowledge to lead teams to inspire them.
- A deep understanding of digital products and services (app/website/experiences).
- Experience in ideating, creating and executing outbound campaigns to drive leads to feed into the marketing team.
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrable experience of being able to work to firm deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to present confidently to prospects and other teams.
The Growth Director ideally has experience working with CRM systems, eg Hubspot, and is proficient with Google Suite or similar, and also ideally has a broad knowledge of the technical aspects of digital products and services and a creative and entrepreneurial approach to new business development, all of which would all be nice to have but not essential.
Salary: £120K plus bonus & benefits.
Joining this rapidly growing digital agency based in London with plenty of opportunity for career development and growth and line management responsibilities too is a recipe for a new challenge and exciting prospects and journey ahead. This is undoubtedly an exciting opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: AW10156
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.