Performance Marketing Manager - Financial Services - London
£50,000 - £70,000
I am excited to be working with a Global Financial Services business that are constantly expanding. Disrupting the market with a product that is pushing into emerging markets worldwide their customer base is getting bigger every day!
By 2028 it's forecasted revenue from emerging markets will exceed that of mature markets by $400bn!
As the business and team grow and expand, they are on the lookout for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their ever-growing team.
I am looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join this fast-growing Global Marketing team. Working with the senior leadership team, you'll help scale performance marketing channels within the business. They have a global remit covering 190 countries and multiple languages.
Reporting into the VP of Growth and working as part of this exciting brand you will be responsible for:
- Designing, managing and executing the user acquisition campaigns across paid media channels (Facebook, Google, Paid Social, Search, Display, Ad Networks etc.)
- Building a cost-effective paid engine that drives good quality leads within their target markets across all relevant channels
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement with regards to creative, delivering (and measuring effectively) cost-effective A/B testing across social, display and other channels
- Developing a strong measurement and reporting framework that provides a clear view of performance across all digital channels, closely monitoring conversion rates, measuring success, and continuously optimising for maximum ROI
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure you have a joined up approach to customer targeting across marketing channels. Partnering internally with the Marketing team on content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: emails, webinars, events, digital, direct mail, etc
- Clearly articulating the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats, etc.) and presenting these back internally
- Working closely with the Sales team to ensure commercials targets are met, and their insights are incorporated in all campaigns
- Contributing towards implementing digital marketing best practices, ensuring that the systems and processes remain organised and efficient. You'll ensure that existing tools (such as Google Analytics) remain reliable and robust, and help to implement new tools that will further leverage their resources
The Performance Marketing Manager will need:
- 3-5 years Performance Marketing experience across Paid Search & Paid Social
- Hands on experience across both PPC & Paid Social
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)