Head of Digital (B2B Marketing)
An international law firm with an exceptionally strong brand platform and a reputation for excellence. They solve the most complex and innovative legal work for some of the largest companies globally.
The firm is described by many as prestigious and are known for their dedication to their clients. Their advise covers a spectrum of legal matters including high-profile, ground-breaking, complex transactions and all aspects of risk.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take ownership and drive the brand forward digitally. Essentially, the role is two pronged, the business development side which is to help grow and develop clients relationships, enhance the firm's brand and marketing standing. The other is to drive the digital strategy.
Responsibilities - Head of Digital
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the firm
- Bring some well-established projects to fruition, be able to identify and lead new opportunities to demonstrate our capabilities
- Working with other senior members, you will bring strategic oversight to their online presence, covering CRM, social media, content, data and direct marketing activities.
- Maximise the value of the firms content via digital channels.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Stakeholder management to deliver key projects
- Project management, presentation and campaign ROI
- Provide strategic and operational leadership of the firms CRM transformations project
- Embed best practice
- Develop online presence and TOV
- Use social media channels to enhance client relationship
- Maintain consistency and on brand
- Build effective ROI reporting
- Establish clear processes for the use of data in marketing
- Manage and oversee the teams data governance, working closely with the Head of Data Strategy
- Data Champion internally
- Ensure compliance across all digital marketing related activities
Requirements - Head of Digital
- Track record in delivering high-quality digital projects, ideally from a professional services background
- Strong leadership qualities, able to drive change and lead teams
- Excellent understanding of how content functions on digital platforms, campaign/project management
- Team players, stakeholder management
- Good commercial acumen, high emotional intelligence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude
Salary & Perks
- Up to £120,000
- Hybrid working
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/