We're working with an award-winning, creative advertising agency who are in the top tier of corporate / b2b comms. They share a highly collaborative, friendly culture and team ethos with their sister agencies within a small agency group and have great structures and process in place to help their people thrive.
We're making a hire to strengthen a very well established team, and you'll be taking the lead on a really important account for the agency.
What You'll Be Doing
This one is very much an traditional agency group account director brief! You'll be part of a well-established team of account managers and report directly into the MD for the business unit. On a day to day basis you'll be:
- Managing junior team members on day to day tasks.
- Independently scope, plan and deliver large scale, complex projects from client briefing through to execution, whilst assessing ongoing profitability, identifying opportunity for expansion and managing strategy changes.
- Delivering work across digital channels with confidence as well as some integrated and experiential work.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with international clients which span EMEA and beyond.
- Writing creative briefs and successfully briefing in relevant teams, inc designers, digital teams, copywriters, photographers, creatives, CGI artists etc
The client that you'll be working on is a really interesting sustainability / infrastructure business.
While your role is going to be well-defined with clear areas of ownership you'll probably end up mucking in outside of the job spec so do be prepared to roll your sleeves up!
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for someone with strong, proven experience in leading an account management team in the delivery of integrated and digital projects. It goes without saying that we need extremely strong communications experience for this one, as well as proven experience of managing and growing high profile accounts.
Experience in working with clients in the middle east would be a massive plus, though any international account work is a big plus.
All the usual personality traits apply - we are after somebody who wants to roll their sleeves up and muck in with a tight knit, highly collaborative team.
If this sounds like the account management role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If is isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest!