Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing retail experience agency groups in the world?
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in retail experience design and a global leader in retail display and technology and have ambitious plans to double the size of their business over the next 5 years.
The agency is structured on a micro-enterprise, each run by a Business Unit Director who reports to the Group Managing Director and is part of the leadership team. This agency has a strong pioneering drive and is on the hunt for a proactive and agile New Business Director. As the New Business Director, you will be tasked with identifying early stage new business leads for the broader team.
Your duties will include:
- Deliver early-stage new business pipeline.
- Collaborate with the wider team to pitch creative presentations and manage new business communications to a conclusion.
- Align with the annual business plan to shape and run the prospect acquisition strategy
- Accurately track sales pipelines through SugarCRM
- Coach, mentor and develop talent
- Drive business development and new business
Is it you?
The business is made up of strong pioneering ambitious people who are proactive and agile collaborators. You possess proven experience in either in-house in a pure-play retailer, multi-channel grocery or pharma retailer or within an agency with strong pure-play, grocery, or pharma eRetail experience and a detailed understand of the retail landscape within the UK and beyond. Other skills and experience they are looking for include:
- Ability to grow new strategic client relationships.
- Experience using a CRM system to manage pipelines
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good communication skills with German/French being a nice to have.
Salary: Up to £80K plus bonus and benefits
Please note only applicants who have the right to work in the UK can be considered for this role
If you have enjoyed reading this far and the creative juices are flowing, then we urge you to get in touch by sending us your CV via the link to be considered. The DNA Team will then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Please feel free to forward onto anyone who might be interested. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Job Ref: AW9979
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.