Senior Account Director / Group Account Director (Integrated / TTL). Up to £70K+. Central London Hybrid working
This independent, creative agency are a fun bunch. They’re down to earth and love creative work.
Are you a Senior Account Director / Group Account Director with a strong background in TTL / integrated marketing campaigns? If you are, this role is right up your street. Joining this fast-growing creative agency, you’ll be working on some truly exciting projects.
As Senior Account Director / Group Account Director, you’ll be building and nurturing relationships between the agency and its clients. As Senior Account Director / Group Account Director, you will be helping clients achieve their business goals through strategic campaigns and creative solutions.
This Senior Account Director / Group Account Director’s responsibilities include:
• Manage the relationship between the agency and its clients.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their business goals, needs, and preferences.
• Ensure that client needs are effectively communicated to the agency's creative team and that creative work is aligned with client objectives.
• Work closely with the agency's internal teams (creative, production, planning, etc.) to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of projects.
• Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to the client's satisfaction.
• Develop and implement strategic account plans, identifying growth opportunities and driving revenue growth.
As Senior Account Director / Group Account Director, you will also possess the following:
• 6+ years’ experience agency/client-side in a similar position
• Strong knowledge of Integrated marketing campaigns (TTL, CRM, Social, Print etc)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality work on time and within budget.
• Knowledge of the creative process and ability to effectively communicate creative ideas to clients.
• Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address client needs and opportunities.
This Senior Account Director / Group Account Director will be someone who is naturally confident, self-motivated, and always willing to get stuck in, if this is you, please get in touch quoting job reference AP1062.
This is a full time, permanent role, hybrid working with a minimum of 3 days a week in the Central London office
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com