We're looking for an SEO Director to join the team on a new premium spirits client! You'll be the go-to person for the client, be responsible for developing strategy and leading on strategic decisions, and support on upcoming new business opportunities!
You'll be amongst the most senior members of the SEO team and be an expert in your field, providing guidance and quality assurance for clients, ensuring that client agreements are fulfilled and that the work delivery is of a high quality and is aligned to client KPIs, strategy and needs.Key Responsibilities:
- Line management of SEO Managers within the team
- Quality assuring all SEO work delivered by the team
- Be accountable for the implementation & delivery of SEO campaigns by the team, including activity planning and scheduling
- Identify key opportunities including innovations and up and cross sells for clients.
- Lead on the SEO strategy, developing and innovating it with the client
- SEO Analysis, including keyword research, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits, and ensuring a high standard of delivery of these by the team
- Effectively manage client communications, expectations and satisfaction
- Collaborate with the wider media channels, specifically the relationship between SEO & PPC, and upskilling the teams knowledge in this are
- Running Total Search campaigns/pilots for clients - i.e. projects across SEO and PPC to maximise ROI, drive efficiencies, spot opportunities and deliver integrated solutions.
- Share knowledge derived from client campaigns and industry research with fellow team members; coach and develop more junior members of the team
- Provide support with business development opportunities, including attending pitches
- Assist and participate in the on-going development of Digitas’ SEO service and product offering.
- Solid experience within a senior SEO position
- Good business acumen - keeping up to date with changes and trends in the industry and the ability to bring this into your strategy & work
- Good client relationship skills - proven track record leading on this
- Experience with managing & coaching a team of SEO Managers
- Excellent communication and expectation management internally and with clients.
- Strong can do attitude, ability to come in and hit the ground running!
- Ability to start immediately is preffered
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.#LI-Hybrid