Role: Head of Client Services
Team: Management Team
Reporting To: Managing Director
Reports: Business Directors
Schedule: Full Time Permanent
Location: Hybrid with 3 days pw in office (Haggerston)
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Dependent on Experience
ABOUT WARM STREET
Warm Street is a social first communications agency specialising in music, culture & community. We are proud to collaborate with some of the boldest brands about..Netflix, NIKE, Ballantine’s, LUSH, Ray-Ban, Wray & Nephew, Magnum and Spotify.
The business has been built by a team of music heads who have a passion for music and the cultures that surround it. Nowadays, we’re a proudly diverse business creating a fresh start for a better future.. building an equitable agency that is a blueprint for future creative practise, one that prioritises wellbeing, self development and new methodologies of collaboration.
We move as fast as culture, and pride ourselves on fresh thinking, bold ideas and creating long term, sustainable positive impact on the cultures & communities we collaborate with.
Working within these spaces means our work is fast and dynamic. Energy, hustle, flexibility, passion and dedication to excellence in all forms are prerequisites for our output and collaboration with our team. We are reactive and proactive in equal measure, always on the lookout for opportunities and always prepared to adapt and step up. Spurred on by a hunger to conquer the world and create outstanding work, this won’t be your regular 9-5 desk job, although it will be a space for growth, and in an environment that’ respects and prioritises mental health and wellbeing.
We’re looking for an accomplished Head of Client Services - someone motivated and versatile who can make our clients happy and help us grow. They will be someone who is people first, passionate about relationship & team building and mentoring, and developing the account teams to manage and execute campaigns at the highest standard. Based on our scopes of work, they will lead interdepartmental ways of working and agency operations across all senior leadership, creating the conditions for best in class cultural, social and purpose campaigns. With senior leadership of all client activity, and strategic and operational knowledge of all aspects of social media, culture marketing and 360 campaigns, they offer senior counsel and support across all elements of social-first campaign delivery, identifying challenges and troubleshooting solutions.
The Head of Client Services defines and drives the vision for exceptional work, working alongside the agency directors to set the tone and ambition of all agency output. The Head of Client Services is central to retaining and growing agency clients, being the ultimate voice of the client in the agency - and the voice of the agency to the client. They ensure the strategic brief is met across all work, keeping brand reach and relevance front of mind at all times, delivering work on time and on budget.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an ambitious music & social first agency expert with experience across multiple categories and channels. You will have experience of owned, earned and paid media campaigns, you will understand how brands should operate equitably within culture, and how to bring campaigns to life through content and experience. You will be strategic, output orientated and a natural at navigating all aspects of project delivery and agency operations. You will constantly be looking for ways to optimise and maximise project and agency output, driving delivery against KPIs. You will be an empath who has experience of leading teams, embedding a positive working culture and the creation of effective processes to achieve goals. You will excel at managing a wide variety of priorities, projects and people, and will be able to seek out new opportunities, developing and executing strategies to acquire new clients. You will be looking to develop into a future General Manager of the business as part of your development.
- Senior lead of client relationships, supporting BD’s and account teams in the day to day and ultimate escalation point for all live projects
- Client growth & retention: building relationships with key clients, demonstrating expertise and leading the team to develop ongoing and new proposals and scopes of work for new and existing clients
- Drive the business forward on new business pitches with existing and new clients
- Line management of Business & Senior Account Directors, and freelance account teams as they are required
- Support and development of all team members with particular focus on growing agency experience, and project management skill sets
- Contribute to setting agency policies and processes - and holding interdepartmental teams accountable
- Foster and promote agency culture of accountability and responsibility
- Team resourcing: forecast, recruit, onboard, manage and develop account team (permanent team members and freelance support)
- Senior lead of client onboarding processes, ensuring a seamless experience for clients and teams alike
- Interrogating briefs and responses: challenging and building on creative and strategic direction, and an expert in seeing them through from brief to execution Overseeing all aspects of social first marketing campaigns, content production and brand experience, quality controlling and optimising to drive performance from initial brief all the way through to end of campaign reporting Overseeing the execution of talent led campaigns, brand partnerships and purpose led programmes and campaigns, ensuring deep consideration of the relationships between brands and communities Project delivery: ensuring excellence in delivery across the outputs, on time and on budget
- Oversee team profitability vs agreed scopes and build team plans that take into account any spend or profitability adjustments
- Lead the revenue management process for the accounts, including development and review of pipeline, budget development and management, and driving profitability to achieve/exceed revenue goals
- Identify opportunities to enhance, accelerate and broaden the Warm Street business
- Support on all business operations (resourcing, finance, legal)
- Agency experience essential
- 3+ years experience as an existing Head of Client Services, leading traditional and non traditional mid size agency teams (15-20 people) across multiple accounts and interagency groups
- 5+ years proven track record scaling fast growing small to mid sized agencies
- 10+ years experience working across brands, culture and music
- 10+ years of overall experience within digital, social media and integrated marketing
- Exceptional relationship management - building rapport and establishing relationships with clients and colleagues
- Exceptional leadership skills - a good boss, who cares about people and development, and who is someone people can come to for advice and counsel
- Proven track record of managing multiple successful retainers, projects and accounts that are small to big, with budgets of £25k - £2m+
- Super organised, with a track record of implementing new processes to optimise output, and working across multiple projects and prioritising tasks effectively
- Strong understanding of social first content production, talent partnerships and brand experience, having delivered Global campaigns across channels of differing scales
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making skills - you’re firm yet flexible when it comes to meeting deadlines, but adapting to changing priorities and client requirements
- Experience and understanding of the full agency sales cycle, from new business, to brief, to execution
- Experience of owning client P&L’s, and driving value for our clients whilst considering internal KPI’s
- Enterprising, commercial and laser focussed on the bottom line
- A passion for music
- Passionate about growth and personal development
We’re not here to coast along with the traditional marketing industry model, we want to change the face of culture, do things no-one else will take a risk on and push our clients to positively impact people’s lives. We want to make a big impact and this includes improving the diversity of our agency family, with representation at every level, and no more ASSUMPTIONS. We are a purpose driven company, and actively involve our team in defining how we can better support the cultures and communities we work with.
No Recruitment Agencies Please