This is a dynamic opportunity to contribute to and join the fast-paced digital acceleration agenda powered through our central trading arm within Publicis Media: PMX EMEA. Working within the Global Partnerships and Standards team, the Digital Partnerships & Standards Director will be core to media partnerships and standards best practice straddling innovation, brand integrity, product development, education, media quality, JBP consultancy and much more.
We are looking for a proactive, self-driven EMEA Director, ideally based in London although EMEA based candidates will be considered. This role would suit an individual with a very strong digital background in digital strategy, thought leadership and content creation.
The candidate will need to be able to multi-task across numerous projects and communicate with 6 major markets and expand strategies into up to 30 markets and Publicis agencies, across EMEA & more. The candidate would need to be able to help in the scaling of best practices globally, but also consider local market nuances such as languages or customs to help generate solutions and drive value. Presentation skills will be a large part of the job as well as collecting multi-market feedback to influence a scaled approach to partnerships and standards value.Partnerships EMEA:
- Working with PM markets and clients to drive Global Partnership activation and transformation opportunities across key strategic outputs (i.e. Betas, Research, Training, Product Development, Priority Access, etc.)
- Building relationships and working with key Global partners, helping ensure that their strategic benefits, unique offerings and opportunities are resonating and fully utilized with PM stakeholders
- Understanding client-level JBPs and benchmarks to help drive incremental value in collaboration with PM Partnership opportunities.
- Lead EMEA market feedback on the creation of local and regional deals and strategic opportunities
- Addressing EMEA nuanced needs with media partners (social & commerce) to finding solutions that can be scaled across markets
- Lead our thought leadership, research and content creation across partners
- Working with our PM stakeholders, to ensure that we are delivering the highest possible industry standards as it pertains to digital activation
- Leading our thought leadership and content creation across standards best practice
- Driving our PM Standards approach through our four pillared approach, driving value through:
- Media Quality Protection of the investment made across media, platforms, and talent:
- Brand Safety/Suitability Delivery of Media within a specific targeting parameter
- Brand Integrity Reflection of how well a brand adheres to consumer expectations.
- Co-creation of client frameworks and global goals to deliver their digital needs and expectations
- Create content, thought leadership pieces and contribute to educational sessions on Publicis’ approach to Digital Standards
- Organizing client deliverables by market and assessing client readiness across Digital Standards
- Understand client needs and objectives across markets, and ensuring a consultancy role is deployed to provide the best in market solutions and approach with regards to partnerships and standard
- Ensuring client needs are met with appropriate tools, and working with partners to co-create proprietary products that will deliver value and transformation for clients.
- Hosting educational webinars
- Creating thought leadership pieces or POVs that scale across Publicis content platform
- Developing a compliance framework to ensure consistency in our global approach
- Audit current practices based on industry partnerships & standards
- Cultivate relationships across client teams to better address industry challenges and best practices
- Creating new business framework that helps position Publicis as a leader
- Become one of the main points of contacts across the region for partnership and standard-related outputs
This role requires a very proactive person to stay ahead of a very fast-paced and agile part of the advertising industry. The candidate should be a great operator, an effective communicator, and capable of identifying and managing expectations, due to the volume of requests and scope of the role. They will need to have strong organization and time management skills. They will need to be able to have a background of digital strategy, or experience of working with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment - with proven experience of delivering value and tangible outputs from idea curation. Personal Attributes
- Shows initiative and is very pro-active
- Excellent client skills, including communication, presentation, and motivational. Presentations are typically to an audience of over 100 attendees
- Can work assertively with all parties - internal PM teams, Media & Tech Partners and Clients
- Self-driven, passionate about new ideas and solutions
- Effective and calm under pressure
- Curiosity about new markets and opportunities, with a passion for new technologies
- Demonstrates competence in powerpoint and excel, can work with pivot tables
- Experience in creating analysis-driven deliverables; collating data & creating meaningful output
- Able to multitask and change priorities rapidly - shows flexibility
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.