About the client....
Reckitt is a world leading consumer health & hygiene organisation and includes some iconic household name brands across its portfolio, including Durex, Finish, Strepsils, Dettol, Vanish, Enfamil, Nurofen and Gaviscon.
Since 2010, Zenith has been one of Reckitt’s global media agencies of record and our relationship spans global and local in-market assignments.
Globally our assignment covers advanced digital consultancy, including digital buying, eRetail and Commerce Media, technology, ad operations, Google Marketing Platform reseller services and multiple industry first initiatives aimed at delivering on the client’s 2025 vision and beyond. We are also responsible for managing the global commercial engagement with Reckitt and are the lead agency for Publicis Groupe’s overall services to Reckitt, including the Epsilon Customer Data Platform.
Locally, our in-market assignments span across the entire media landscape including TV, Print, Digital, Commerce and New- Age Platforms for the client’s key markets including the US, UK, Australia, Germany and numerous other markets.
While the digital tactical planning is done in-house within Reckitt, the Zenith digital activation hubs (based in LATAM & India) are responsible for the activation & optimisation of all digital campaigns across UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, DE, TH with multiple other markets being onboarded as part of 2024 growth plan.About the role....
You will be the channel lead and responsible for ensuring technical excellence across all delivery done through the two activation hubs / Publicis Global Delivery teams based in LATAM & India. You will help with upskilling the team & driving performance that is aligned with Reckitt’s productivity levers.
You will also be tasked with driving platform strategy, innovation, and execution best practices through quarterly planning reviews scheduled with the client tactical planning team.
About the work....
- Oversee all aspects of execution, assisted by a team of Managers, Senior Executives and Executives based in London and in Publicis Global Delivery team in India and LATAM. The paid social remit for the advertisers will include high profile brand campaigns as well as ecommerce and lead generation campaigns, so experience working across a range of objectives is recommended.
The Paid Social Associate Director will deliver on four key objectives:
- Strategic Thought Leadership
- Drive Outstanding Performance
- Account Growth & Maturity
- Build a Centre of Excellence
This role will sit within the Zenith Global Paid Social team, a rapidly growing and successful team of 90+ paid social experts. You will be expected to form a strong relationship with their hub teams as well as the Paid Social team to drive best practice and leverage valuable learnings.
- Lead on strategic development and oversee paid social activation, ensuring best in class strategy is followed and day-to-day campaign activation is in line with wider client business goals.
- Clear and timely communication with clients and agency teams.
- Develop, install and supervise efficient best practice, quality team materials and standardisation of processes across the team.
- Ensure your team delivers a high standard of work across planning, reporting, optimization, communication, billing, reconciliation and all other tasks required as part of running their accounts.
- Identify opportunities to deploy advanced measurement techniques and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to seek effective cross media buying practice. Devise and execute a test & learn roadmap, with the aim of challenging our core strategic approach and delivering progressive insight.
- Champion best practice and produce quality case study and award submissions.
- To create a strong ‘team’ ethos and exhibit focused and positive team leadership.
- Provide on-the-job training support for your team as well as identifying opportunities for formal development and learning. Lead regular 121 career development catch ups with direct reports and manage the appraisal process.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders: clients, media owners, strategy and insight, data and tech, client account teams and third party tech providers.
- To ensure client and agency targets are achieved and effectively grow Paid Social revenue.
Nice to have..
- Currently an Associate Director or Senior Account Manager in a paid social team
- Experience planning, managing and activating large, high profile brand and performance campaigns on Paid Social platforms (Meta, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat).
- Up to date certifications across all social platforms.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced people manager including hiring and developing talent, training, conducting appraisals, as well as performance management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to engage with senior clients.
- Demonstrable examples of driving innovation in Biddable media.
- Excellent knowledge of first and third party measurement solutions and up to date with incoming industry changes around privacy and identity.
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for their teams as well as being able to shape and develop a biddable strategy.
- Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital.
- Experience planning, managing and activating paid social campaigns across multi-markets.
- Experience with tech partners, brand safety, verification and data providers, such as Sprinklr, Smartly, 4C, ROI Hunter, DV, IAS, Moat, Nielsen etc.
- Experience using Prisma (Media Ocean) and activating and reconciling Facebook campaigns via the Facebook-Prisma integration.
- Experience managing multi-agency teams or experience working with a remote resource model.
- Been part of a management / leadership team focusing not only on their account team but a wider team.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid