Strategy Director (Business Shaper) £150-250K London Hybrid
This business consulting and services consultancy are humanising strategies and reinventing experiences. They are a young, fast-growing business working in tech, software, mobile and emerging technologies.
They are a preferred consulting partner of a few Fortune 50 companies and are advising SVPs and C-suite clients. You’ll be expected to bring similarly high-level strategic conversations and engagements.
The success of our projects rests on translating truly exceptional human insights into actionable commercial recommendations. The new Senior Strategy Director will champion insights, create real client impact in customer experience (CX), marketing strategy, product/service strategy or Go-To-Market as well as help to directly grow the business.
This Senior Strategy Director (Business Shaper) role would involve moving the business to the next level of in its strong commercial trajectory. It will also involve structuring, overseeing, and running projects that consist of qualitative and quantitative research. The role would be reporting to and working closely with the company’s Leadership. The successful candidate will be required to display exceptional business nous, analytical skills, and an ability to communicate a clear and compelling narrative that has client’s commercial objectives at its heart.
There is a potential for this Senior Strategy Director (Business Shaper) to make a significant impact on the business from day one, working directly with C-suite. There are opportunities for oversized rewards, should the candidate be successful.
Responsibilities of this Senior Strategy Director:
50% Business Development & Marketing Support; 50% Project Management and Delivery
- Structuring, contributing, and helping to craft written PPT/Word-based reports
- Delivering presentations
- Client workshop input, moderation, and assistance
- Bringing new clients on board using new and existing relationships
- Independently developing proposals in conjunction with Directors and Management
- Leading client proposal discussions
- Developing new briefs with clients as a result of successful project deliveries
Essential capabilities of this Senior Strategy Director:
- 12+ years of experience in strategic insights/research agencies, design agencies or consulting
- Tech-client experience
- Experience in delivery insights-driven commercial strategy projects
- B2B and B2C experience
- Track record of building and maintaining at least one, £1M+ account p.a. over a period of 4-5 years as well as a track record of building a team around it (a must-must have, please don't apply if you do not meet this criterion)
- Experience in growing teams, recruiting, and nurturing talent
- Experience in managing multiple projects and their respective research components simultaneously
- Deep experience of qualitative methods
- Able to adapt methodologies to different audience types and types of engagement