Senior Strategy Consultant – London/Oxford (Hybrid) – Up to £100k
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Strategy Consultant to join an innovative, strategic consultancy specialising in tech and telco to join them on projects for a variety of clients. As Strategy Consultant, you’ll be vital in translating insights into commercial recommendations, creating real client impact in CX and much more.
This Senior Strategy Consultant role would involve structuring (and sometimes conducting) qualitative research, in-depth interviews and analysing data from research surveys and secondary research sources.
As Senior Strategy Consultant, you would be reporting to and working closely with a Director. This Senior Strategy Consultant will be required to display exceptional analytical skills and an ability to communicate a clear and compelling narrative that has the client’s commercial objectives at its heart.
The responsibilities of this Senior Strategy Consultant include:
- Delivering cutting-edge analysis at the business unit level with a view to impacting C-level conversations
- Influencing senior stakeholders and helping to reframe their thinking
- Challenging assumptions and offering solutions that make a real business impact
- Designing bespoke research approaches for a variety of project engagement types
- Qualitative research development (discussion guides, templates)
- Project management and delivery
- Client management Management of recruiters & local-language moderators
- Conducting desk research, and synthesis of third-party sources of insight
- Structuring, contributing, and helping to craft written PPT/Word-based reports
- Delivering presentations
- Client workshop input, moderation, and assistance
And much more besides!
As Senior Strategy Consultant, you will also possess the following:
- 6+ years of experience in strategic insights / research agencies, design agencies or consulting Tech-client experience B2B and B2C experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects and their respective research components simultaneously
- Deep experience of qualitative methods (including depth interviews, co-development / co-creation, ethnography, online)
- Creative approach to research – able to adapt methodologies to different audience types and types of engagement
- Ability to synthesise multiple research sources and deliver clear analysis
- Experience with data analysis and storytelling through data
- Thought leadership / strong interest in a relevant area relating to research impact (e.g. psychology, behavioural analysis, research approaches)
- Absolute fluency in spoken and written English is a must
- Fluency in any one of the following languages is a benefit: German, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, French
If this is the Senior Strategy Consultant role you’ve been looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP170a,