Haleon has undergone significant evolution under the new brand launch and to continue with their rapid growth - in terms of media / investment it means a conscious shift from efficiency and media rate obsessions to effectiveness, quality of inventory and responsible, transparent and ethical media investment.
As a result there’s a need for a new role to support these ambitions and drive required change at pace with consistency - across all channels & business units (BU) / markets.
This new, senior level role is part of the Investment Pillar / Team within the Global Leon Investment Team. This role will need to work with 45+ countries (14 BUs) to re-balance the media mix, media quality, and media creative opportunities to drive the value of more effective inventory. It will involve inspiring local markets to test new media opportunities creatively and efficiently.
The Investment Pillar sits alongside the Account Management Pillar (Local Market / BU Activation & Support), Strategy Pillar (Overall Media Strategy and individual Brands strategy), Measurement & Learning Pillar (data, reporting, Test & Learn, Capability). All working closely together to deliver a holistic & integrated media output to Heleon Global & BUs.Key Responsibilities
You will be leading & outlining (investment) strategy as well as successfully guiding local markets in adoption of new strategies.
The key areas of focus are: Managing the adoption and application of newly defined effectiveness KPIs and trading practices across all media channels (i.e. implementing Haleon’s new Value Methodology - defined by Leon, Haleon and a 3rd party consultancy). This will involve working with both Haleon teams and auditors TV - Manage global discussions on KPIs. Support local markets in achieving the KPIsAll other offline channels - to inspire and transform current investment practices to more innovative and impactful implementation strategy with the local markets Thought leadership and innovative value measurement- Proactively share industry possibilities and opportunities for newer media, or new measurement of effectiveness for existing mediaSupport Haleon’s ambition of accelerating Responsible Investment (TV specifically) - working closely with the workstream owner, bringing channel specific expertise to support local markets in their ability to deliver on responsible investment goals, closely aligned with effectiveness KPIs.
Beyond the above objectives we are looking for someone who works in an integrated and collaborative manner with the global leadership team across media strategy, category, measurement, account management, digital commerce, and investment best practice COE. And looking at transparent growth and revenue opportunities.
There will be one Media Ops Director reporting directly in to you and proactively supporting on these goals. In addition to this Director there will be 2 regional TV trading leads working closely with you to support & manage local level trading conversations about performance & commitments.Deliverables
- Successful landing the new effectiveness practices in all relevant markets (inclusive of relevant supporting materials / capability sessions)
- Adoption of new methodologies in all relevant markets & delivering on target (keeping open dialogue with markets in embedding the new practices)
- Delivering clear roadmap and goals for Investment shifts in identified / relevant markets
- Driving and / or participating in new trends POVs (e.g. introcuding channels that are new to Haleon’s media mix)
- Substantial media agency experience and experience in cross media trading / value management
- Ovearll strong media knowledge - from trading, buying, optimising, auditing across both TV & digital (and ideally other offline channels)
- TV (& digital) auditing familiarity - managing auditors & clients, understanding the process, interpreting results, and implementing post audit recommendations / improvements
- CPG / FMCG account experience is preferable
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid