About the job....
As Content Marketing Associate Director, your role will be to develop and oversee the implementation of content marketing strategies across our accounts. You’ll be part of a fast-paced team working alongside our in-house technical SEO experts in the SEO Department on a range of exciting clients.
Your day-to-day tasks will be varied, including developing strategies, delivering strategic documents and work, leading client calls and working on the development of best practices across the team to streamline our processes. You will lead a team working across core accounts that are integral to the agency.
You will support the Content Marketing Business Director in monitoring content performance and producing reports of findings to present back to the client. You’ll have access to various tools for developing insights and opportunities to help clients achieve their business goals.
We are looking for someone who is a proven expert in this area and wants the chance to excel and grow their career.
You will be reporting to the Content Marketing Business Director.
About the work....
- Lead the content marketing strategy for clients, ensuring high-quality strategic deliverables are presented to the client and that the strategy itself produces outstanding results for our clients
- Prioritise and refresh initiatives, projects, and milestones to relentlessly pursue KPIs
- Motivate, lead, and manage internal teams, working collaboratively to drive programs that meet our client's business objectives
- Ensure deliverables are of high quality and meet or exceed best practices in the industry
- Ensure client renewals and maintenance/growth of SEO revenue
- Manage team resources and effectively delegate appropriate responsibilities
- Lead client communications where needed and support junior members of the team with client communication
- Facilitate the development and documentation of best practices to improve operational efficiencies within the team
- Deliver training for junior members of the team
- To have strong relationships with internal teams across all disciplines whilst building valued relationships with clients and partners
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Solid experience in a content marketing role within an agency
- Excellent understanding of the digital content ecosystem
- Excellent project management and time management
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and must be very comfortable communicating with clients
- Outstanding written skills
- Organised, with high attention to detail and good project management skills to meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and content tools, for example, Semrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and TGI/Kantar.
- Demonstrated success in managing and leading people
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid