This is a leadership role focused on a progressive tier 1 performance client, a leading International Money Transfer advertiser who are global leaders in their field.
You will have end to end responsibility for the client, including digital client leadership, including business partnership, strategic, commercial, executional, and operational.
The role would suit someone who is adapt at building relationships, identifying growth opportunities, and bringing together performance activity into a high level narrative.Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a strong background in leading direct response Performance Media activity, either from an activation, planning, client servicing or inhouse background.
You will be able be comfortable in formulating digital strategy with a performance focus and presenting it to high-level audiences, getting buy-in for new ideas and articulating narrative based on data.
You will be adept at leading and inspiring a team of specialists, ensuring they are operationally sound and delivering best in class work.
- Experience in performance media client leadership
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude in maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Exemplary track record in managing activation excellence + delivering strategic workstreams
- Ability to deliver a high standard of work with strong attention to detail within an agreed deadline
- Experience in managing members of a team and delegating tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience delivering automated solutions to manual tasks to improve account efficiency
- Line management experience and delivery of appraisals
- Experience in driving innovation through Test & Learn
- Knowledge of all digital elements
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid