As Data and Technology Solutions Lead you will be responsible for ensuring the data and technology proposition is powerful and feasible for our current clients and prospects. It is a global role and supporting local client and market teams through training, coaching creating best practices will be a key part of the role.
To support the Chief Data and Technology Officer in the production of data driven strategies, consulting with clients on their data and technology infrastructure, and supporting Publicis Media’s Global and Regional new business efforts
To support the Chief Data and Technology Officer in driving the vision and application of a new global operating system for media and it’s adoption on global clients.
- Acts as a connector across regions and markets in the development and execution of data and tech roadmap
- Ensures learnings and use cases are shared and executed from one market to another
- Supports the development and drives the global data and tech strategic roadmap
- Leads the Analytics team, orchestrating their timely outputs to clients
- Sets the foundations for excellence in advanced analytics via Standardization, Data Infrastructure, & Business Modelling
- Ensures the continuous flows of rich & timely data, laying the foundations for excellence in reporting & optimization. Accelerating the transition from descriptive analytics to prescriptive analytics
- Delivers excellence in data governance & process control. Looks at opportunities to centralise & standardise an approach to data collection, storage & applications.
- Moves the client into more advanced audience targeting and segmentation using more advanced techniques
- Direct line manager for analytics Lead, Data Sciences, Audience Insights and reporting leads, setting their objectives and managing their outputs as well as nurturing their development
The role requires 8+ years of experience as a Data expert in analysis and insights ideally familiar with global data or adtech platforms. With a rare combination of strong client management and analytical thinking, the role is strategic and will focus on the need to use data to uncover insights and support strategies for brands in media, content and commerce.
They will be part of a senior team need to be comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and balance the simplicity of story-telling with credibility in data and analyticsCRITICAL SKILLS
- 8+ years of experience in a data and tech role
- Strong skills in process and project management
- An excellent and confident communicator - able to write clearly, speak professionally, and translate complex concepts to audiences. Able to facilitate meetings large and small, manage expectations and discussions while presenting and/ or during meetings
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. especially Excel and PowerPoint. Will be expected to compile polished content including presentations
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Inclined to work in a collaborative environment and bring the skills necessary to foster that culture
- Good at building relationships - a creative problem solver, a customer service expert, and a great team player
- A drive to provide innovative client solutions
- They will have strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. They will be have expert knowledge in multiple platform and analytics software packages such as: SAS, SQL, R, GWI, TGI, Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Finally a passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape will be vital for success in the role
KPIs/What will this person need to accomplish within 12 months in order to be considered successful in the role.
- Advances the client in their data maturity, putting in place technology and automation to better forecast ROI
- Supports the advancement of the data and tech roadmap, leading the team of specialists to execute it
- Connects with other regions to increase maturity and share learnings
- Puts in place the necessary tools and technology for advanced analytics
- Prepares client for future industry implications e.g. cookie deprecation
- Support direct reports to grow and thrive in the organisation.
- Boldly takes risks and makes difficult decisions that propels the client into the future whilst transforming capabilities and engaging talent along the journey
- To embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture across Publicis UK
- Establish a dynamic and innovative data & tech team, created of world class ’future facing’ talent, boosting client performance, product, and culture.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honestyTALENT
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Groupe is a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s businessTRANSFORMATION
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business