Sales Director - Product Innovation Agency - London (Hybrid)
Are you a driven, self-starter with a passion for consultative sales and a desire to make a meaningful impact in the consumer product industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
DNA Recruit is working with the largest consumer-voted award for product innovation agency, with a legacy spanning over 30 years and a global presence in more than 40 countries. Their mission is to guide consumers to the best products in the market and recognize manufacturers for their quality and innovation.
They are seeking a Sales Director with a unique blend of qualities to lead and grow their dynamic sales team. As a remote role with flexibility for in-person team meetings, the ideal candidate is an intuitive and conscientious self-starter, excelling in cold calling, product research, lead generation, and outreach through email, LinkedIn, phone calls, and in-person events.
- Lead a 2-person collaborative sales team, driving business growth with existing and prospective customers.
- Conduct extensive product research and outreach through email, LinkedIn, and phone calls.
- Identify sales leads and primary points of contact with creativity and persistence.
- Serve as the primary contact post-sales, fostering strong client relationships.
- Attend trade shows, networking events, and marketing events as required.
- Develop sales strategy and collateral to maximize ROI.
- Enhance sales tools such as CRM, email databases, and lead lists.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure day-to-day campaign maintenance and consistently deliver quality results to clients.
- Sales Experience: A minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience, preferably with experience in 'cold calling.'
- Self-Starter: Must be a self-starter who can take initiative and work independently.
- Sales Grit: Demonstrated ability to dig in and meet sales targets with a gritty, determined mentality.
- Efficiency: Exacting attention to detail, ability to prioritize, stay on track, and meet deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, from CMOs to interns.
- Tech Savvy: Proficiency in various software tools, including CRM platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Streak), lead generation tools (e.g., ZoomInfo, Apollo), and other relevant software (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Adwords, MailChimp).
- Curiosity and Commitment: Willingness to learn, ask questions, and take ownership of tasks. Highly motivated to understand the audience, their needs, and drive results.
- Background: Experience in sales is essential, and additional background in the CPG industry, marketing, PR, advertising, social media management, copy-editing, or digital content development is a significant advantage.
Salary: up to £90k
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and a working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job Ref: AW 11123
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.