We’re looking for an ambitious, bright Account Executive to join our PR team at MSL.
We’re a close-knit team that prides itself on delivering intelligent and well thought through campaigns that make a tangible difference to our clients’ businesses.
We’re entrepreneurial, love new ideas and are looking for someone willing to get stuck into creating something great.Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day contact for our clients and team, responsible for supporting the delivery of communications programmes across a number of accounts.
- A key member of the team tasked with developing a solid understanding of our clients’ businesses as well as general industry trends.
- Drafting materials for client programmes including press releases, media advisories, interview briefing notes, agendas, logistics documents and media reports.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day administration and junior finance (including raising POs, job numbers, timesheets, expenses, etc.)
- You will monitor the news media (print, broadcast and online) and undertake desk research - media and social media audits, research and analysis - ensuring the team stays ahead of emerging and developing trends.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of campaigns, support client meetings and assist with the organisation of client activities including media events, seminars, product launches etc.
- Overtime, you will pitch stories to bloggers and other online influencers and communities and deliver client coverage through online and social media channels.
- Organised, meticulous about keeping promises and meeting deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests
- Comfortable working in a small, ambitious team within a large agency structure
- A proven team player, with the ability to empathise with clients and remain flexible in achieving goals
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about PR and communications
- Able to edit and proofread written communication to an excellent standard.
- You will have a good understanding and analysis of the media landscape, influencers and the wider PR business.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid