We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our Brand To Sales™ Client Services team working with a variety of exciting Global B2B brands. You’ll work closely with our creative, planning, digital, media and strategy teams to deliver hard working inbound marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You’ll be as obsessive about getting results as we are, driving campaigns to achieve client goals from awareness to demand generation. You’ll also be curious and inquisitive. You’ll want to ask questions, developing your knowledge and understanding of the B2B marketing landscape and want to always improve on results. This is a really exciting role, ideal for someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, ask questions, and work on the full end-to-end marketing spectrum.
A driving force within your accounts, your role will include:
- Client relationship management: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, goals and preferences
- Account planning and strategy input: Work as part of a core B2B team to develop comprehensive account plans and strategies aligned with client objectives and the agencies capabilities.
- Project coordination and execution: Oversee the execution of marketing projects, campaigns, and initiatives, ensuring they align with client expectations and goals.
- Communication and consultation: Act as the primary points of contact between the agency and clients, providing regular updates, feedback and strategic recommendations.
- Budget and resource management: Monitor and manage project budgets, ensuring efficient resource allocation (through working with Project Managers), and tracking financial performance against agree parameters.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution: Address any issues or conflicts that arise during projects, offering solutions and maintaining a positive client-agency relationship.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Collaborate with internal and inter-agency teams (creative, performance, strategy, project management) to ensure seamless project delivery and integration of various marketing components.
- Client growth and upselling: Work with your Account Director to identify opportunities to grow accounts, upsell services, and expand the scope of projects to drive revenue and increase client satisfaction.
- Market and industry knowledge: Stay informed about market trends, industry developments and competitor activities to provide valuable insights and recommendations to clients.
- Performance analysis & reporting: Work with the Performance Marketing team to analyse project performance, gather data, and prepare reports to demonstrate the impact of marketing efforts on client objectives and KPIs, and provide tangible insights to clients.
Additional Information #LI-Hybrid
- Some marketing agency experience would be great but we are more interested in your skills and knowledge
- Experience in planning and executing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, budget management, timing scheduling and resource planning
- Some knowledge and experience of B2B Marketing - for example, an understanding of personas, segmentation, channels and content.
- Experience of managing content creation for B2B brands
- Confident and articulate verbal and written communicator, can foster strong relationships both internally and externally
- Takes pride and personal responsibility for maintaining exceptional client servicing standards
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach
- Excellent attention to detail