The role in detail:
Reporting into our Production Director, the Junior Artworker will provide support across the Production team. Key responsibilities will include:
QualificationsPersonal qualities and skills
- Working under the guidance of the Production Director and Senior Studio Team, the Junior Reporting Artworker will have the opportunity to learn and develop their skills across print and digital platforms.
- They will engage with the wider Creative Team of Creative Directors, Designers and the Project Manager teams to further improve their future potential.
- Accurately amend print and digital documents and with guidance, amend layouts following design input
- Develop and grow their artworking skills to confidently provide finished reports that meet set specifications and brand guidelines
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- An eye for design and layout
- Energetic, eager and willing to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Proactive, organised and meticulous - keep promises, meet deadlines and solve problems
- Self-aware, emotionally intelligent and able to emphasise with people, always looking to add value and make a difference
- Proven team player, great at communicating and collaborating with people of all levels and backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to respond and adapt to a range of situations and contexts
- Ability to work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests
- Comfortable working in a small and ambitious team within a large agency structure
- Actively interested in the sector in which we operate
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid