This role is focused on the Mondelez account, a major account for Publicis Media. The Mondelez team are dedicated to harnessing the Power of People, Publicis, Purple and Platforms to drive growth for Mondelez. At the centre of our global approach is a mantra that guides our planning: Experiences that Move. Magical consumer experiences don’t just improve brand health or recruit new buyers. They leverage powerful insights to create new consumers, forge direct relationships, invite consumer data, and reduce reliance on paid media in favour of owned and earned. Come and join the team and help us create award winning media campaigns that place experiences, empathy and genuine human connection at the heart of our plans.
The central agency team leads the relationship out of our White City London hub, coordinating with regional Publicis offices globally. You will be joining a new UK specific team being built to service Mondelez, following our exciting extension of the business across Europe.
As Account Director you will be:
- At the forefront of understanding the context of the brand, category and consumer leading to clear strategic campaign recommendations and innovations.
- With the support of your Business Director, AM and Execs you will have the opportunity to own various projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be planning across all ATL channels, working closely with investment teams to evolve and activate campaigns as well as collaborating with our data and analytics specialists.
- The client is industry leading in terms of their innovative outlook for the next year, so it will be an exciting journey as we look to create a market-leading brand in both the short and long term.
- Accuracy is key so a keen eye for detail is also crucial
The role of Account Director is pivotal to this account. The understanding of context and continual analysis of how consumption patterns emerge is fundamental to effective and innovative campaign creation. This role allows an individual to guide a group of planners at pace, gaining invaluable experience.Qualifications
- You will have strong experience in comms / media planning with knowledge of all media channels, including digital, also have worked with test and learn methods.
- You will have worked on a large client (in terms of billings), and have experience managing multiple projects in a busy environment.
- An interest in innovation and development in the marketplace is a must.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid